Street Cars - Race Cars - Drag Racing - Road Racing
The CylinderSupportSystem is simply the Best way to strengthen your OEM Aluminum Open Deck Cylinders, without the need of full replacement sleeves. Our proven method has racers around the world running incredible amounts of power reliably, while eliminating common issues associated with the aftermarket sleeving process. When running our CylinderSupportSystem you will no longer worry about full replacement sleeves sinking, leaking or shifting!
No Sinking - No Leaking - No Mainline Distortion - No Heat Soak
Our Support Rings are made from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum which actually pulls post combustion heat away from the chamber, decreasing intake charge temps. Unlike thick cast iron replacement sleeves you will not have to worry about heat soak cutting your raceday or street cruise short.
Quality - Precision - Reliability - Proven Results
The Cylinder Support System process is NOT to be confused with the industry known “blockguard.” Why? Because it does not rely on the loose tolerance and taper(draft angle) of the factory casting. The Cylinder Support System process involves precisely machining the water passage, to accept our precision machined billet 6061 support rings. Our precision fit gives equal support pressure around the cylinders from the top of the support ring to the bottom of the support ring. Even the most finely filed/sanded blockguards cannot compete with the precision of our high quality CNC milling machines.
Innovation - On-time Delivery - Low Cost
-Alfa Romeo 2000cc $1000
-BMW N20 $1245 (includes installing dry cast iron sleeves & finish machine work)
- BMW N54 $795 (900wHP rated)
- BMW N55 $795 (900wHP rated)
- Chevy Ecotec LNF/LSJ $495 (700wHP rated)
- Chevy Cosworth Vega 1975 $495
- Dodge Caliber SRT4 $395 (700wHP rated)
- Ford EcoBoost 2.3L $625 (includes welded brace on front of block to help prevent non-css related cracking)
- Ford 3.7L V6 (Cyclone) $895 (1000wHP rated)
- Ford Gen1 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 $895 (1000wHP rated)
- Ford Gen2 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 $895 (1000wHP rated)
- Ford EcoBoost 1.6L $395 (700hp rated)
- Honda/Acura NSX C30 $895 (1000wHP rated)
- Honda/Acura B18, B16 $350 (700wHP rated)
- Honda/Acura B18, B16 High HP CSS $420 (800wHP rated. Orings are strongly recommended)
- Honda/Acura K20, K24 $350 (800wHP rated)
- Honda/Acura K20, K24 High HP CSS $420 (900wHP rated. Orings are strongly recommended)
- Honda/Acura K20c Type-R $350 (800wHP rated)
- Honda/Acura K23 $350 (700wHP rated)
- Honda/Acura D15, D16, D17 $350 (600wHP rated)
- Honda/Acura D15, D16, D17 High HP CSS $420 (700wHP rated)
- Honda/Acura L15B, L15A $350 (600wHP rated)
- Honda/Acura F22, F23 $350 (700wHP rated)
- Honda/Acura F20B $350 (700wHP rated)
- Honda/Acura F20C, F22C $350 (800wHP rated) (FRM cylinders require dry cast iron cylinder liners to run standard forged pistons or special coated pistons)
- Honda/Acura H22/23 $350 (700wHP rated) (FRM cylinders require dry cast iron cylinder liners to run standard forged pistons. Pricing can be found under services)
- Honda/Acura R18 (700wHP rated) $350
- Honda/Acura Jseries V6 $895 (1000wHP rated)
- Honda/Acura B20 $350 (NO GUARANTEE!!! Unfortunately even the CSS can not reliably strengthen the poorly designed B20 cylinders)
- Hyundai/Kia 2.0L Theta I4 $395 (700hp rated)
- Hyundai/Kia Gamma G4FJ I4 $395 (700hp rated)
- Hyundai 3.8L V6 Lambda $895 (1000wHP rated)
- Mitsubishi 4B11 $395 (800wHP rated)
- MiniCooper N14 $395 (600wHP rated)
- Nissan QR25DE $395 (700wHP rated)
- Nissan VQ35, VQ37, VQ35HR, VQ37VHR $895 (1000wHP rated)
- Sea-Doo Rotax 3cyl PWC 2002-2005 GTX RXP RXT WAKE $395 (email to verify application)
- Ski-Doo Rotax 3cyl 1171cc $395
- Subaru EJ25 $595 (800wHP rated)
- Subaru EJ25 HighHp $695 (1000wHP rated, Orings are strongly recommended)
- Subaru EJ20 $595 (800wHP rated)
- Subaru FA20/4U-GSE $695 (1000wHP rated, Orings are strongly recommended over 700wHP)
- Suzuki Samuri G13A $395
- Toyota/Scion 2AZFE $395 (700wHP rated)
- Toyota/Scion 1ZZ $395 (700wHP rated)
- Toyota/Scion 2ZZ $395 (700wHP rated)
- Toyota/Scion 1NZFE $395 (700wHP rated)
- Toyota/Scion 1AR/2AR $395 (700wHP rated)
- Toyota/Scion 1AR/2AR HighHP (Proven to handle 1000hp in the RockStar Formula Drift Toyota) $495
- Volvo 850 5cyl $595 (price includes our method of filling slit between cylinder)
- Volvo S60 5cyl $595 (price includes our method of filling slit between cylinder)
- Yamaha 998cc 4cyl PWC $395 (FZR)(email to verify application) (Proven to 40+PSI of boost)
- Yamaha 998cc 4cyl Snowmobile $395 (Apex GT block)
Honda Talon 1000r
CSS also offers Finish Machine Work, Balancing and Assembly
- Honda 4cyl Bore&Hone, Deck, Jetwash $350 (We do not offer honing of stock bores with OEM cylinders. Oversize pistons only)
- Honda 4cyl Shortblock assembly labor $725 (Includes a full set of Bearings and Crank Micropolish) (Other applications CALL)
- Original OEM Mains are required for us to assemble a shortblock unless otherwise specified.
- Honing rods to achieve proper clearances is a common process and will be added to invoice if required. ADD $100
- Labor includes installing Crank, Rods, Pistons into block
- Install ARP main studs w/linehone $250
- Rod honing $100
- 4cyl Deck $75
- 4cyl Jetwash $75
- 4cyl Next Level Cleaning $250 (this is where we will scrub the block and jetwash multiple times)
- 4cyl MicroPolish Crank $75
- 4cyl Inline Oring Block $200 (requires deck service)
- Balance 4cyl Rotating assembly $295 (Crank, Pistons, Rods)
- Balance Full 4cyl Rotating assembly $395 (Crank, Pistons, Rods, Flywheel, Pressure Plate and Crank Pulley)
- Dry cast iron cylinder liners for FRM cylinder blocks (H22,H23,F20c,F22c ect..) $850 (includes bore&hone, deck, jetwash)
- 6cyl & Subaru services also available!! email Jeff for pricing. (email@example.com)
(((Currently, due to Covid-19 delays on parts we are running 1-2weeks behind on assemblies and about 1week on machine work))) We thank you for your patients and will be back on time as soon as possible.
- CSS ONLY 2weeks
- CSS + finish machine work 4weeks
- CSS + finish machine work + short block assembly 6weeks
- New CSS application will take 6-8weeks for the CSS process
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL ASKING HOW YOUR ENGINE IS COMING ALONG, WE DO NOT OFFER INPROCESS UPDATES/PICS AND WILL NOT REPLY. IF WE EXCEED WHAT IS POSTED FOR TURN AROUND TIME THEN PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL INQUIRY AND WE WILL UPDATE YOU. Thank you!!
(Typical shipping cost for a bare 4cyl block is $60-$95 within the lower 48States)
When sending your block, please make sure you inspect the block for any issue(s) and to confirm none of the cylinders are cracked. We assume you are sending a good condition block and block inspection is NOT part of the process unless discussed/quoted prior.
Unless purchasing parts, we Paypal invoice once the work is complete. If you are planning to pay via money order/certified check please email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) the following info, so we can get you a total including return shipping. Your full name, Full return address and Services requested.
Strip down the block completely. We only need the mains if you are having us do the finish machine work (i.e. honing cylinders). This will also keep the weight down for shipping. HomeDepot, Lowes or U-Haul sell boxes. Use a box size which allows space for hard exterior foam around block. Make sure it is a double wall box. Thick hard exterior insulation from Home Depot or Lowes works the best to line all walls and brace block in place so it does not move around.
***DO NOT USE SPRAY FOAM UNLESS YOU HAVE HEAT RESISTANT FOIL TO COVER BLOCK**** Spray foam gets hot when it is hardening and will melt through garbage bags.
***DO NOT USE PACKING PEANUTS***
***DO NOT USE ONLY BUBBLE WRAP BECAUSE THE WEIGHT OF THE BLOCK WILL POP BUBBLES LEAVING IT UNPROTECTED***
Make sure the motor is not free to slam around. Tape box securely making sure the bottom has lots of extra tape. If you can't comfortably drop the box from your waist it probably isn't packed well enough.
Pictures to help guide you with properly boxing your block are available if you email ( email@example.com ). DO NOT USE an @icloud, @me or any other app email which can not accept large pictures because it will just get kicked back.
IMPORTANT!!!! We send all packages “NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED” unless instructed otherwise. So, it is YOUR responsibility to know your surroundings and if you need to add signature required to the return label. If you require a signature, then add that to your note in the box or make sure you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We absolutely will not cover any cost if package is stolen or misplaced if signature required is not requested. If you choose signature required and the package gets sent back to us, we will not absorb any of the costs involved and will add all additional fee's to your invoice.
PUT A NOTE IN THE BOX!!!!!
Even though we have most likely spoken I don’t want your order to be delayed because I didn’t remember something.
Please put a note IN THE BOX with the following info! Emailing same info to email@example.com is also a good idea.
1) your name
2) return address
3) e-mail address
4) phone number
5) paypal email (if you do not have a paypal, we also accept money order or certified check. Must contact us for total cost before sending MO/CertCheck)
6) services requested
Shipping and Contact Info:
63 Route 125 Unit4
Kingston, NH 03848
GUARANTEE: If you crack a sleeve within 1yr at or under 500wHP 4cyl or 750wHP 6cyl. We will reimburse the full price of the CSS process. Specific engine blocks do not qualify for this HP rating guarantee. If an engine does not qualify, it will be posted next to the application in the list above.
1) Customer must provide CylinderSupportSystem LLC with the vehicles set-up, a dyno sheet and tuner info.
2) Guarantee does not cover cracked sleeves due to catastrophic failure (i.e. dropped valve, broken rod ect)
3) Guarantee covers the original owner and is not transferable.